Monday, 17 September 2012

Daisy Chain


Another play with CAP2 and I think I may need help with this addiction! I was bad enough with CAP1, but now that CAP 2 can do even more.......oh boy! What I used:
  • Everything is from the Daydream kit that comes with the CAP2 program from Daisy Trail, except:
  •  the two corner vellum pieces from Rhapsody in Blue, Silver bp from Trad-temproary Christmas, both from Crafty Ann's
  • Daisies from Denim Lace from Miriam's Scraps

The main bp looked a bit pale and I didn't want anther layer, so I used one of the new brushes that comes with CAP2 (bristle 10) to ink around the edge.

I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by and I hope you're having a great day :-)

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Ann, beautiful colours. I downloaded CAP2 today and this kit is stunning. Strangely enough I was playing and made something similar, great minds think alike. Hope you are feeling better.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I really love the colour combination. Thanks for joining in with my vellum challenge this week at the Daring Cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Ann, so pleased your enjoying your new CAP2.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Way you designed your entry is amazing. I love your talent.
    I wish you well in the this week's Challenge. We hope to see you back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Digitally Sweet!
    Tina (DSDT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant. Thanks so much for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody and good luck..
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x