Thursday, 6 September 2012

Being Led Astray.........

Not that it takes a lot!! I'm supposed to be doing other things this morning but have ended up making this card instead - all because I wanted to use this gorgeous flower created by the lovely Catherine Carney. I'm sure that you'll agree that this comes under the category of 'mitigating circumstances', lol! I'd better be quick with the rest of the post though or I will be in trouble!
What I've used:

  • the two bp's are from the eggsrtravaganza kit, the photo corner and the frame is from the tempting turquoise kit (although I played around in CAP to make the frame look like it was embossed into the bp) and the pearl and gold border is from the Imperial purple kit. (All from Crafty Ann's
  • The flower is by Catherine Carney.
  • The card was designed and put together using Craft Artist.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:
Thank you for visiting today, and thank you Catherine I've loved making this!

8 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Ann and you are excused from being distracted. Love the layout and your embossing, I thought it was a Die cut out.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and the flower is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it with us at CCM.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Ann, lovely design....Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ann. This is gorgeous. I love that delicate flower and the wonderful colours

    Thank you for taking part in the first Ladybug Crafts Challenge and the Fab n Funky Challenge too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Ann I am so pleased I managed to lead you astray because your card is beautiful. Thank you for using my flower - you have made it look good.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't blame you being led astray here Ann, what a stunning flower and you've used it to make a beautiful card.
    I hope you and Tom are keeping well?
    Thanks so much for joining in with Sketch N Stash again.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card. Love the flower and the design! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card .
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x