What I've used:
- the two bp's are from the eggsrtravaganza kit, the photo corner and the frame is from the tempting turquoise kit (although I played around in CAP to make the frame look like it was embossed into the bp) and the pearl and gold border is from the Imperial purple kit. (All from Crafty Ann's)
- The flower is by Catherine Carney.
- The card was designed and put together using Craft Artist.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:
- Sketch 'n' Stash - This is my second entry into this one. My new stash is the lovely flower.
- There's Magic in the Air - Things with wings
- Crafty Cardmakers - Winged things
- Crafts and Me - Add a Flower
- Fab 'n' Funky - Colours of Autumn
Thank you for visiting today, and thank you Catherine I've loved making this!