Thursday, 9 August 2012

Still wishing I was there!



This is going to be a title page for an album I'm doing devoted to Gran Canaria. We've been a few times, but the photos I'm scrapping are from our very first visit in 2005 when we went for 3 weeks, staying in 3 different resorts. Our first week was spent in Puerto de Mogan and was the week we expected to enjoy least but in the event we ended up wishing we could have stayed there for all three. I've used one of the bp's from the new eggstravaganza kit then laid the photo on top and played with various effects in Craft Artist to blend the two to create my backing paper. The frames have been created from letters and the same photo dropped into them. There's a great tutorial as part of August's monthly challenge on the Daisy Trail forum which I did this page for.
I'm entering my page into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping in today - I'm off to take a break in the garden and close my eyes and pretend I'm there!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was there too!!! What a lovely way to save the memory. Thank you for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ann your layouts get better and better what fabulous work and super photo's too Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning layouts! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x