Tuesday, 7 August 2012

I Sooooo Wish I Was There!

This is the other page I was talking about in the previous post, using the new Eggstravaganza Kit and a couple of other elements. The backing paper is one of my favourites in the new kit and I'll admit that I looked for a photo to go with it. I found this one - it's Puerto de Mogan in Gran Canaria which has to be one of my favourite places on the planet.
What I used:

  • Backing paper, egg, flowers, ribbon and slider from the Eggstravaganza kit, the tag from Cream Dream kit and gold bp from 8x8 Gold Collection (all from Crafty Ann's). The gold bp was cut into the corners and a swirl using the punches and had an edge added in Craft Artist
  • Sparkly swirls behind the blue flowers from Sparkle Sky kit (from Daisy Trail)
I'm entering my card into these challenges:
I'm loving making the pages for our sepia album, but it's been nice to have a change and I really like the brightness of this one, it's really helping me to remember the glorious sunshine we had out there - well, let's be honest, our own weather won't do that just now!

Thank you for popping by today.

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is wonderful Ann! what a fab design.. I love the photo and it's perfect with the gorgeous blue and gold background!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my 'Summer' theme and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea to use a picture. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at NMWC and good luck. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant creation. for playing along with us at NMW Challenges, hope you enjoyed the blog hop too. Good luck with the draw. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful page thanks for joining us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Ann, I love the picture, it looks a wonderful place to spend summer holidays. Love the striking blue and gold too.
    THanks for taking part in the challenge at MAWTT
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really clever design
    Thanks for playing at MAWTT this week for our Summer challenge, hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x