It's another page for "that" album from me today - I hope you aren't getting too sick of it because I'm loving doing them. This one is my sample project for our challenge #71 that's just gone up at CACB today. The theme is to have more than one circle on your project. What I've used:
- Large bp and gold ribbon from a new kit that will be in the shop within the next couple of days
- Gold paper from the 8x8 gold collection, scroll mount and circular frame both from Imperial purple, watch and wire heart from Cream Dream (all from Crafty Ann's)
- lace from British Street Party from Daisy Trail
- Key from Denim Lace kit from Miriam's
- The four buttons or brads (or whatever they look like to you, lol!) in the four corners were made by using the same round frame and filled with anther of the gold bps.
I changed the colour of all the elements except the lace and ribbon in Craft Artist so that I didn't have too much gold.
I'm entering my page into these challenges:
- Kaboodle Doodles - Any special day (our wedding day)
- Incy Wincy - Anything but a card
- Fab 'n' Funky - Anything but a card
- PaperPlay - Layer it up
- Come and Get It - Anything but a card
- Scrap Creations - Anything Goes
Thank you for dropping in today, do check out what the rest of the fabulous DT have done and I hope you'll get time to play along with us this fortnight. We certainly look forward to visiting you :-)