Today I'm sharing a card with you that is the result of wanting to test something but I'm rather pleased with what came out of it! I've been designing some new papers in a new program on an iPad - also new to me. It's been very therapeutic to do, sitting in front of the TV but before I went too far (having designed 8!!!) I decided I ought to make sure they'd work in the scrapbook kits. I'm happy to report that they work fine and this card came about while I experimented. I don't tend to do full blown vintage that often but might be tempted to now. As usual, I've mixed and matched items and papers from several kits to get something that works for me. What I used:
- The top bp is from Pam Lefors' Embossed papers 1 set, the bottom one is the one I was testing - it'll be in a kit sometime soon
- The main topper and bow are from Aged Wedding and the keys are from It's all in the wood - both from Miriam's. I created the Gold Mount that the topper is on in Craft Artist
- The Pearls are from Crafty Ann's Cream Dream kit
- The lace is from British Street Party and the lovely gold swirl is from Swirling Memories - both from Daisy Trail (the swirl is black but I changed it to gold in Craft Artist)
All in all, I'm quite pleased with how this little play session turned out and I'm entering it into these challenges:
- Seems a Little Sketchy I loved this sketch and I think it's why this card went vintage, it just seemed to lend itself to it.
- Tuesday Alchemy - Very Vintage
- Simon Says - Anything Goes
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Diamonds, pearls and lace (at least one of)
- Fab 'n' Funky - No stamped images
- PCJ - Pearls & Swirls
Thank you for dropping by today and I hope your day is as good as it can be.