Saturday, 14 July 2012

Take Three!


This is another page for the sepia version of our wedding album and I have loved making it. It was triggered by a challenge on the Serif Craft Artist Users Group on facebook which is to make a page using 3 of your favourite techniques. I must admit to having more than three, but 3 of my most often used are: drop shadow, changing colours to suit and the metallics special effects. I went for copper rather than gold for this one because it seemed to suit what I was doing better and because it seems appropriate seeing as hubby is a plumber :o)
I've used a mixture of kits (another favourite technique) for this one including one that's only in progress so you're also getting a bit of a sneaky peak. What I've used:

  • Backing paper, lace doiley, leaves and bow from Aged Wedding by Miriam
  • Book plate and brads from Cream Cream by Crafty Ann's (changed slightly in CAP)
  • Flowers and frame - sneak peak! 
I'm entering my page into these challenges:
It's been a busy old week and this is the first real crafty stint I've had and I feel so much better for it - thank you for visiting and I hope your day is a good one.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Ann.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful page Ann.. Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann,

    Love your gorgeous layout, beautifully elegant, lovely photo too. Hope you are well, though busy as usual. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at Alphabet Challenge L for Lace. Enjoy your weekend.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing your special day with us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful page! thank you so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy
    *hugs*
    Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous layout Ann! I love it!! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing our Stripes challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, awesome job....

    Leanne DT 4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x