This is another page for the sepia version of our wedding album and I have loved making it. It was triggered by a challenge on the Serif Craft Artist Users Group on facebook which is to make a page using 3 of your favourite techniques. I must admit to having more than three, but 3 of my most often used are: drop shadow, changing colours to suit and the metallics special effects. I went for copper rather than gold for this one because it seemed to suit what I was doing better and because it seems appropriate seeing as hubby is a plumber :o)
I've used a mixture of kits (another favourite technique) for this one including one that's only in progress so you're also getting a bit of a sneaky peak. What I've used:
- Backing paper, lace doiley, leaves and bow from Aged Wedding by Miriam
- Book plate and brads from Cream Cream by Crafty Ann's (changed slightly in CAP)
- Flowers and frame - sneak peak!
I'm entering my page into these challenges:
- Tuesday Alchemy - No work, just play! (Anything that doesn't depict work - I think our Wedding day qualifies for that lol!)
- Crafty Creations - Free for all
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Stripes (there's stripes in the backing paper)
- Alphabet Challenge - L is for lace.
It's been a busy old week and this is the first real crafty stint I've had and I feel so much better for it - thank you for visiting and I hope your day is a good one.