Tuesday, 31 July 2012

I'm On A Mission....


to find ways to turn 12x12 layouts that I've created in Craft Artist into 12x12 pages using my an A4 printer. I've already posted a couple of ways and this is number three. I showed you the original page a couple of weeks ago (click here if you didn't see it). I changed the page set up from 12x12 to A4 landscape, move the brads and added a ribbon. You can't see it so well in the photo, but I also digitally inked the edges then printed it off. I chose a 12x12 sheet from my stash then went in search of some embellishments for the bottom of the page. I used a ribbon and lace strip to put behind the rosebuds and a ribbon in front of them. The rosebuds are a digi stamp that I used twice and coloured digitally in photoshop. All of the embellishments are made from card and cut out and layered up on pinflair glue gel as is the photo and frame.
The extras that aren't listed on the original post are:

  • ribbon & lace and bow from Aged Wedding (Miriam's)
  • ribbon on the A4 design from Tempting Turquoise and Rosebud digi from Crafty Ann's
  • 12x12 paper from a huge pack I got from Costco a couple of years back and I swear elves come in during the night and replenish what you've used because it doesn't seem to go down! 
Seeing as this is not entirely a new piece I've decided not to enter it into any challenges. Thanks for visiting today.

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous LO Ann and in such beautiful colours, love the design and your flowers are beautiful.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x