Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Digital Pyramage


I've had such fun creating this today! My mojo was well and truly sparked and I totally lost myself in this - I daren't tell you how long it took me to create! The length of time wasn't because what I was doing was difficult but because my mojo kept sparking off and I kept experimenting - it's been great for the pain relief! Before I go any further, I've got to thank Catherine from the Craft Artist Users Group on facebook who gave me the idea of doing pyramage digitally. She's put a tutorial on there for how to do it, but I'd already had a play myself before I saw it - I will check it out though in case Catherine's way is better than mine. I've used quite a few kits to create this so let's see if I can remember everything I used:
  • The main bp, key, & flowers were all from Miriam's Denim Lace kit
  • 2 bps, 'peel offs', buttons and gears/cogs were from the  Rhapsody in Blue Kit and the gold bp from the Gold collection, both from Crafty Ann's 
  • Lace from the Swirling Memories kit and the bow from the Happy Easter Kit, both from Daisy Trail
  • The pyramaged topper is from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Companion CD1
I designed the card and 'inked' the edges in Craft Artist. The main topper and the cluster of embellishments in the bottom right hand corner have been decoupaged although the photo doesn't really show this. I'm entering my card into these challenges:
Thank you for dropping in today and I do hope yours is a good one.


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Ann. Hope the pain eases soon.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Ann, this is gorgeous, thanks for your links with what you have used, also the tutorial. I really must play with CA more.
    Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
    Hope your pain is easier.
    Hugs
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely Ann. Love the way your have digitally pyramaged the image and the whole design is brill.
    Thank you for joining in the CD Sunday challenge this week.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ...thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash ..good luck!

    xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matter how much time you spent, you enjoyed that time and have a fabulous card as a result. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges and for the links you have given. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, great l/o, you have done a fabulous job with craft artist, i will have to look up that group on facebook, love to get good tut's and tips. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    sue-b
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great creation! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card Ann. I love digital pyramage because you get the effect without the bulk.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful, thanks for playing along with us at Joanna Sheen & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ann, Your card is truly beautiful. I love the image and the colours and all of the design detail you have used. I can see it took a while to make!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card. Love the image and the layout. Thanks for playing with Charisma
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous & love your take on my sketch...

    Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash & good luck!

    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I adore everything you did for this creation. Those colors are to die for, too :)

    I would be oh, so happy if you joined us at Tuesday Alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com - Our challenge is Anything Goes, so I know you'd fit in perfectly :)

    Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully done! So glad you joined us at Raise The Bar this month!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful vintage style card Ann and you've used one of my favourite JS images too.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
    Hope you are keeping well sweetie?
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Ann good to see you joining us at CD Sunday, I love the way you have done this and I can see why you would have spent quite a bit of time creating it. Craft Artist has a lot to answer for in the time stealing stakes!
    Thanks for the link too, always useful.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous creation and well worth the time you spent.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. So Pretty! Love all the layers and Wonderful design elements too! so glad you could join us at Tuesday Throwdown! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant..! Keep the good work Ann. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a fabbie card, such a lovely image so glad you joined us at SnS this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x