Friday, 8 June 2012

It's A Girl Thing!


It's time for the new challenge at CACB and this time our theme is "It's A Girl Thing" so I decided to do a scrapbook page of our GD, Sophie. This photo was taken when she and her brother were staying with us in 2005. Sophie & I had a brilliant time crafting when we weren't out and about and she was so proud of this necklace and earring set she made and is modelling so beautifully here. I've used Craft Artist Pro to put the page together and to add the text. The papers and elements are all from the Imperial Purple kit. I'm really enjoying my scrapping again and the beauty is that I get to keep what I've created - and with this being a digi page, I can still share it with as many people as I like!
I'm entering my layout into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today, and it'll be lovely if you get the chance to join us this fortnight.

10 comments:

  1. A lovely page and Ann and a beautiful photo. Is this the young lady who's brother had the accident?
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Ann showing off the photo perfectly. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful page! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week for our "Monochromatic" challenge! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a truly beautiful page!! I love the purples, and all the fab swirls! thank you for sharing with Fussy and Fancy,
    hugs from Laila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your page of Sophie, such a talented pretty wee girl making her own necklace and earring set. The colour combo is gorgeous and the gold really pops. -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo loving the color and layout!! Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x