Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Don't Blink!


15 years will fly past if you do!! Today's offering is for my sister and bil's anniversary which is later this week. I've brought the whole thing together in CAP. I used one of my own bps and a photo of their wedding to create a unique one. I did this in CAP and am very pleased with the result. The flourish is from Swirling Memories from Daisy Trail, the 'peel off' borders are from Rhapsody in Blue and the locket and flowers are from Cream Dream - both from Crafty Ann's. All were laid onto the bp and printed off as a whole and the locket and bale and flower clusters were printed off separately. The locket was layered up once and the flowers once for the large ones and twice for the smaller ones. My sister loves depth and texture so I know she'll love this. I just love being able to make something totally personal that you'd never find in a shop!
I'm entering my card into the following challenges all of which have an Anything Goes theme:

Thank you for your visit today.

8 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Ann what a stunning piece well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ann, this is so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Ann. A beautiful piece which I know they will love.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning, I'm sure they will treasure it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card Ann and I am sure your sister will love it. It is also a good example of just what can be achieved using CAP.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card.... thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create challenge this week! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is lovely!
    Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! Come back and play with us again soon!!
    Hugs,
    Krista
    www.kristadesign.nl
    DT member LTOC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Ann, I am sure it will be treasured.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x