What I've used for this one:
- Peel offs from Rhapsody in blue SB Kit
- Strips of paper #4 from the 8 x 8 gold collection
- Backing paper and 'gems' from Traditional Christmas SB kit (all of these are from Crafty Ann's)
- Christmas Madison digi from Kenny K (still my fav)
- Star dust and icicle stickles
The text is computer generated and added to the paper before printing (as were the peel offs and gold strips) and I coloured Madison digitally.
There is a little bit of dimension on this card with the central mat being added with pinflair glue gel but it will still be a letter size (UK) for posting which will be even more important this year after the recent mahoosive price hike of the cost of stamps here.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:
- Creative Craft - Anything Goes
- One Stop Craft - Celebrations (Christmas)
- CHNC - Stripes
- Christmas Card Challenges - humour, although they are happy to accept any holiday themed entry
- The Squirrel and the fox - One for the girls.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope your Christmas card tally is looking healthier than mine!