Friday, 25 May 2012

CACB #66


Well, yet another fortnight has rolled around which means that it's time for another challenge at CACB and this time our challenge is Butterflies and flowers. I've really enjoyed making this although it did take a last minute twist from my original plans. I decided to use the Beautiful Hibiscus digi stamp and took a bit of artistic licence with the colour. I've overlaid this onto the white embossed scalloped mat from the Tempting Turquoise Add On kit. The ribbons are from the same kit. The main bp is from the Tempting Turquoise SB kit and the pink strip is from the Polished Stone pastels collection. I've used this same paper to digitally paper piece the silver outline from Butterfly 1 sheet. All of the items I used are available from Crafty Ann's.

I'm entering my card into these challenges:

  • Sketch 'n' stash - the fabulous sketch and my new stash is from the Tempting Turquoise kits
  • Rainbow Lady - Pink & Turquoise. I was originally going to make this card monochromatic but when I saw that this is Cynthia's last challenge until September and in it's current format, I decided to change my colour scheme to suit.
  • Delightful Challenges - 5 or more flowers
  • Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - flowers
Thank you for dropping by today and I hope you'll get the chance to join us this fortnight. :)

9 comments:

  1. This is beautifil Ann. Thank you for sharing it with us at Rainbow Lady's challenge.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ann, I like the flowers and the butterfly, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Ann, love the mix of pink and turquoise. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Ann and I love the colour combo here.
    Your kits are just getting better and better sweetie.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is gorgeous, so vibrant. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges, good luck and hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely beautiful card love your take on the sketch Ann thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, Ann. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card hun...

    Thanks for playing along at sketch n stash & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card! thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash for my sketch

    jen xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x