I intended to blog this first thing this morning, but it's been such a lovely day that I took myself off into town for a haircut instead! I'm glad of it too, I have a lot of it which can be rather hard work in this heat.
This is my brother's birthday card for next week. I've used backing papers from the brand new Tempting Turquoise SB kit which should be in the shop in the next 24 hours. The image has been created using stampscape stamps and inked using duster brushes and inks from brilliance and memento. I love colouring scenes in this way because it can make them quite atmospheric. Although the papers have been layered digitally, the image has been mounted using 3D foam. One of the papers was 'fringed' in Craft Artist.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:
- Stampin' for the weekend - the fabulous sketch - I knew exactly what I wanted to do as soon as I saw this sketch
- Simon Says - Father's Day/Special Male
- Top Tip Tuesday - Dig out the old. The stamps fit this category, I've had them for several years and this is the first time I've used them in ages.
- Joanna Sheen's Challenge - Happy Birthday
- One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Thanks for dropping by today, see you Friday for the new challenge CACB.