Sunday, 8 April 2012

Thank heavens........


I'm in a Scrapping mood again today. I think it's been triggered in part by a group I belong to on FB which is all  about my home town in days gone by. It's great catching up with people I haven't seen since I left school and seeing all the great photos we've been sharing. It's all made me want to do some more of the family album I started to scrap a few years ago then had to stop for a while. This is a photo of yours truly taken on my first birthday back in nineteen hundred and frozen to death!
I don't usually give my pages a title but I was visiting my friend Ann's blog and saw her page entitled 'Here comes the sun" which she had done for Scrap it with a song challenge and started to sing this!! Ann is a very inspirational scrapper so a visit to her blog is well worth while. The main bp and most of the elements are from the Pretty in Pink Kit, apart from the silver paper behind the photo (from the silver collection), the doiley (which is one I'm working on), and the fabulous digi image. The digi image is from bugaboo and is one of the images supplied for the current round of the progressive challenge on CDAC.
I've really enjoyed making this page, I can see that the album will progress at a better pace now. :)
I'm entering my layout into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today, hope to see you again soon.

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeos page fabulous layout , beautiful colour and a super cute baby, Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT. Have a great Week!

    hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your LO!!!This is really a great project.Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout Ann, it's a lovely photo. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous way to use the digistamp. Beautiful page,

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Ann it's just fabulous. I can't believe you said I am 'inspirational' - I've gone all gooey! Thank you so much - it's you who is the inspirational one! Love your work both your digis and how you use them. I need to go back in time with my scrapbooking too as they are memories that need preserving.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a gorgeous page Ann and it must be doubly satisfying knowing that you have created the background papers yourself.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely page Ann!
    I've been browsing here again and just have to say how wonderful your scrapbooking is.
    I've been hoarding all my stuff for years now and still haven't managed to get around to it, I must try ahrder.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet baby you were, a beautiful LO to treasure. Jennie OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful scrapbook page and great use of the digi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Abeautiful scrapbook page, nice layout, lovely baby too,
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, love the image and pretty colours. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your digi layout. Great color and wonderful picture. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT!
    :O)
    Jessica S
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet picture on a darling layout! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is so cute. love it

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope you join us soon again.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT One Stitch At A Time

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ann you were such a bonny baby :) Love the layout on your page.

    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Mandy (CDAC PC DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, It's me again wearing a different DT hat :)

    Many thanks for joining in with our Use A Digi challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. How sweet, lovely scrap page, Jx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x