Friday, 16 March 2012

Spring Into Spring


It's time for challenge #61 at CACB and this time our theme is Spring into Spring. I must say that I'm well and truly ready for spring! I've used a new digi called Host of Golden Daffodils. The sheet has a couple of sentiments on it too and one of them is the first 4 lines of the Wordsworth poem - well, it had to be really considering that he and I share the same birthplace! I've added the poem segment to a tag and tied it to a second one saying Happy Birthday with some lovely organza ribbon and just tucked them behind the main topper. All the bps are from Crafty Ann's and the scalloped triangle has been stamped with my favourite corner swirls stamp by Sheena Douglas using Brilliance pearlescent lavender. To finish it I've added some pearls to various points of the stamp.

I'm also entering my card into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today and it'll be lovely if you can come and join us for this challenge.


8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Ann I love the colour and the vase of Daffs is lovely. Like the way you have put the ribbon in the tags and the pearl accents
    hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Ann and just perfect for our theme.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Say it with Flowers theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, lovely fresh colours and great layout. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous work with us over at Midweek Magnolias this week. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ann, this is simply stunning
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to be back Ann and I know just where to come when I need some inspiration. This card is gorgeous and I love the way you have used that fab Sheena stamp.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Ann and so love the image and your design is perfect.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is gorgeous Ann. I love the idea of the pull out tags. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout..thanks for playing along at the Paper Crafting Journey

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x