Thursday, 22 March 2012

Double Trouble!

I have two cards to share with you today - these are for my twin niece & nephew who will be 11 tomorrow. I can't believe that they have got to this age so quickly! I honestly don't know what my sister is thinking of in allowing them to do this......I was privileged enough to be there when they were born and I'm telling you that there is no way that 11 years have passed since then!!!
Anyway, on to the cards. This first one is for my nephew (but then you probably didn't need to to tell you that! lol!) I've used Victory Kid by Kenny K. I digitally paper pieced his cap and Jeans using a denim backing paper from  Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique CD1 then used the dodge tool to create some faded areas. I coloured the rest of the image  as normal. The bps are mainly from a new scrapbooking kit that will be hitting Crafty Ann's in the next couple of days, apart from the silver which is already there and part of a pack of silver papers. The greeting was computer generated and the buttons have been lying sadly neglected in my stash for ages.


I'm entering this one into these challenges:
See further down for the other challenges it's for.

For my niece's card I've used a lovely image from the Paper Shelter called The Lovely Ballerina. My niece is a dancer so this one was perfect for her. The two main bps are from the crinkle collection and the one on the mat behind her is from the silver collection, both from Crafty Ann's. The doily is one I've created. 3 pearls from my stash are the finishing touch here. 




Challenges I'm entering both cards into are:
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you all have the same beautiful weather we have here.


19 comments:

  1. WOW two cards! You go girl! Love to see a male card since they seem to be rare! LOL
    Thank you for taking the time to play along with our birthday challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Thank you for playing "One for the Boyz" at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love your cute image and colour scheme,
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two amazing cards Ann,
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two smashing cards Ann. Love the boys one mostly because I'm always searching for ideas for my grandsons!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous card.
    Sweet images and lovely colors.
    Thanks for playing with Gingerloft Challenge.

    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two really cute cards Anne.

    Thanks so much for joining our Three in a Row challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you created that doily? Its great, both of your cards are great :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Ann the images are just fab, love the way you coloured them.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't believe it's that time of year again so soon.Won't be long before you're making a couple of teen cards. I know they'll love these two. They're great.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two wonderful cards. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, good luck and hope to see you next time
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ann, both these cards are gorgeous. I am sure that they will be loved. It's amazing how children grow up - I say that looking at mine as babies on the photos on the wall and they'll be 20 and 16 this year - yikes!!! Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's working fine Ann. To get your toolbox thingies back you need to go to the url and change the .co.uk to .com/ncr and they will magically reappear! Hope this helps. Carol x

    PS your cards are gorgeous....off to look in the haven!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both gorgeous cards Ann, the new blue collection is a real stunner!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The twins will love these, Ann.
    Love the new RIB collection and WOW! the doily is amazing.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. these cards are so gorgeous!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both cards are WONDERFUL!
    Thank you for joining us at Gingerloft!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely cards. Thanks so much for joining us at Gingerloft.
    Einat

    ReplyDelete
  19. The yellow buttons are so much matching with the shirt of the boy ...Wonderful contrast!


    Plastic Business Cards
    Plastic Card
    Scratch Card

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x