Friday, 30 March 2012

Christmas In March


It's that time again already - where does the time go?? It's time for challenge #62 at CACB and this time we're thinking Christmas in March. I know......already, but it can be any project, it doesn't have to be a card. The rest of the DT have come up with some great ideas so do be sure to check them out. I've usually got my Christmas cards started by now but this is my first one for this year. I decided not to go for traditional colours this time because I was really struggling to get into Christmas mode so I decided to let a few challenges sort me out. The first one is Craft Your Passion who have asked for monochromatic. I like the challenge of monochromatic cards but which colour? Well, Digital Tuesday want us to use our favourite colour so I make no apology for using purples - again! lol. Jingle Belles have Happy Hybrid Holidays as their theme which means to use a digital image and/or elements on your card - I think I've got that covered. :o) Finally,OSAAT Simon Says Stamp, says Anything Goes and seeing as they are being so accommodating, it would be rude not to join in. :o)
My main image is from the pre-coloured poinsettia faberge egg sheet, the snowflakes and 'diamant√©' studs are from the Traditional Christmas SB kit and the bps are a sneak peak of some to come - all from Crafty Ann's. Some stardust stickles, a couple of white glittery peel offs and a sentiment peel off finish it off.
Thank you for popping by today, and I do hope you'll get the chance to join us.

6 comments:

  1. A lovely card in all it's purpleness Ann.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and your image is fabulous with great colouring :)

    Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no one should EVER apologize for using ♥PURPLE♥, in my opinion; and certainly not when they have used it soooooo wonderfully well as this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very different sort of Christmas card, but beautiful. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, Ann, good luck. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely purple holiday design ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Hun. Gorgeous purples and sweet image.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x