It's time for the new challenge at CACB and I almost forgot to post my card! Our theme for this one is "Love is in the air". It doesn't have to be valentines so I have gone for anniversary. It's our anniversary later this month and this is my card for hubby. I've used the Cream Dream Scrapbook Kit from Crafty Ann's for pretty much everything. Even the locket is part of the kit - I made the photo sepia toned and split it to put us in each half of the locket. I want to make a sepia scrapbook of our wedding photos and could see this card becoming a page with very little alteration.
I'm also entering my card into these challenges:
- Joanna Sheen - Love is in the air
- The Paper Shelter - Love is in the air
- Truly Scrumptious - One or more hearts
- Colour Create - Light and dark browns with white and/or cream
- Little Red Wagon - Valentine's or Love
I hope you'll get the chance to play along with us this fortnight and do check out the rest of the DT - as usual, they've created some wonderful inspiration.