Friday, 20 January 2012

What's New Pussycat?


Another fortnight has zipped by at the speed of light which means that we have the new challenge at Crafty Ann's and this time the theme is "What's New Pussycat?" This can be new stash you got at Christmas or just treated yourself to, or a new technique etc. Crafty Ann's has just branched out into digital Scrapbook Kits so I have used the Traditional Christmas one to make a front page for a 12 x12 digital scrapbook for Christmas 2011. I've put one of my all time favourite Santa images behind the frame which is from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Christmas CD rom. This was the very first CD I bought from Joanna and it's still one of my most used. I built up the floral arrangement on the lower part of the frame with various items in the kit. Although it's a digital kit, there's no reason why papers and items can't also be printed off to create a dimensional card or page as I have done with the 6x6 card below:


I'm also entering these projects into the following challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today and I hope you'll get time to join us this fortnight.



8 comments:

  1. It looks great both ways Ann, love the design and the kit. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Ann, must pop over to the shop for a nosey, you've got so many lovely new things on show here. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Ann, I too love this Santa image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Ann - a truly delightful card, so colourful too - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 55 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card caught my eye at once...such a wonderful creation!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic, Ann.
    Love your design here - the whole kit in fact:-)
    The flower arrangement really makes this pop.
    I have to say the gold paper is lush.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. I love that old world Santa. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas. Hope we see you all year. Carissa:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - beautiful frame! Thanks for joining us over at ABC Christmas for this challenge - hope to see you back soon :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x