Wednesday, 18 January 2012

What A Wonderful World!


I made this card for my partner and forum friend for this month's card swap on creating rainbows forum with the theme "What a Wonderful World" and now that I know she's received it I can share it with you. Most of the papers and elements are from a new scrapbook kit that will be in the shop by the weekend. The image is a new one too - Cone Flower and Butterfly and it's in the shop now. The brown bp is from the polished stone range and the flourishes are Marianne Designs. I created the frame for the cone flower using the string of pearls that's part of the new SB kit and coloured the image with promarkers.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:

I'm happy to say that my partner liked her card and I hope you do too. Thank you for dropping by today.


10 comments:

  1. Fabulously put together Ann and such gentle colour tones too. Love it.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Ann, love the frame and the flower
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Ann, can't wait to try out the new kit. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image and the kit are lovely Ann and you have used them together so beautifully here.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous idea for the string o9f pearls being your frame. Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing on the Belli Challenge for Frames.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love your flower and swirl accents, your layout and your frame is awesome! Thanks for joining us at the Belli challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, really pretty, thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ann, this is so beautiful! Love the image. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Calendar this month and good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab card, Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x