Monday, 23 January 2012

Save The Earth!


This is my second card for round 10 of the progressive Challenge at CDAC. This time the image is by Bugaboo and as soon as I saw it, I knew I'd be teaming it up with one of my favourite sentiment stamps from rubbadubbadoo. I decided to keep to a limited colour palette which I think has worked quite well. I've coloured the image with promarkers but digitally paper pieced the chair.The spotty bp is from my stash and the white pearlescent paper has been put through an embossing folder. Apart from the image, almost everything is old and mostly neglected I'm sad to say! I did enjoy making it though. :-)
I'm also entering my card into these challenges:
Thank you for dropping by today, hope to see you again soon :o)




15 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous creation and love the take on the theme this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some candy if you are interested:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Ann, and I just love that sentiment..... so true lol
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card Ann. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, love this Ann, great sentiment too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining our "Food & Drink" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Ann, I love the colour and I love the way you have paper pieced the chair
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cute creation! Thanks for playing with us in the 2 Sisters Challenge!
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors you used on this cute creation. Great take on the theme this week at 2 Sisters Challenge blog
    Hugs
    - Maria
    http://ms-chabi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ann,
    This looks fab. Love the image & sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining in with this weeks 'Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge'
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your design and texture, Anne. Wonderful job ;- )

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x