Thursday, 5 January 2012

The Celebrations Continue


As this is my first post for 2012, I'd like to start by wishing you all a very happy and healthy New Year!

This is the first of several birthday cards you're likely to see over the next couple of weeks - I need 5 for January and 2 for February, so that should keep me out of mischief for a while! This one uses some elements from the very first scrapbooking kit from Crafty Ann's which is called Sweet Sage. The main bp, flowers, pearls, lace and butterfly are all from the kit, and I've overlaid the butterfly from the kit with the gold outline from the Butterfly 1sheet. The greeting has been added to the bp before printing off.

I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Thank you for your visit today.

5 comments:

  1. Ann this is so gorgeous. I love these papers with the texture on them - my Christmas card from you was just so effective. Loved it.
    Must check out your Scrapping kit although I have just taken the pledge so you shouldn't really tempt me.
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek only took yesterday.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Ann, love the look and must check out your new kit.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Ann. Those colours go so well together.
    Thank you so much for joining us on the Joanna Sheen Challange this month.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. Thank you for playing along with Heart Song Inspirations.

    Lawren - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x