My computer's been down all week so I didn't think I'd get this made, never mind posted! (Big kiss to my wonderful hubby!) I'll have to keep it short so I'll give you a quick run down of what I've used and the challenges it's for.
- Mottled stone, tartan, silver and polished stone backing papers from Crafty Ann's
- Blank Snowglobe from Crafty Ann's and Labrador puppy present from Patti's Creations. Both of these are part of the images supplied for round 9 of the CDAC progressive challenges. For full details see the post below this one
- 3D Short petal flower from Crafty Ann's
- Silver ribbon and silver peel off
- CDAC Progressive Challenge
- Seems a Little Bit Sketchy
- PTW - Last Christmas card of the year
- MWATT - Cats & Dogs
- Colour Create - Blue, Silver & White
Hope the festive season is all you could wish for!