Saturday, 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas One and All!


My computer's been down all week so I didn't think I'd get this made, never mind posted! (Big kiss to my wonderful hubby!) I'll have to keep it short so I'll give you a quick run down of what I've used and the challenges it's for.
Items used:

  • Mottled stone, tartan, silver and polished stone backing papers from Crafty Ann's
  • Blank Snowglobe from Crafty Ann's and Labrador puppy present from Patti's Creations. Both of these are part of the images supplied for round 9 of the CDAC progressive challenges. For full details see the post below this one
  • 3D Short petal flower from Crafty Ann's
  • Silver ribbon and silver peel off
The challenges:
Hope the festive season is all you could wish for!


9 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your snow globe card! Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy. Hope to see you back again right after Christmas for sketch #3!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! I absolutely love how you have done the base of the snow globe. It really "pops"!
    Thank you for playing the CDAC Progressive Challenge this round! Have a great Holiday!

    Hugs,
    Georgia
    CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the dawgy in the snowglobe looks fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT, good luck & Merry Christmas!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, great image and fab colour combo.

    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly

    Fi GDT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW how cute is this card, I love it, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is so cute! Love the way you've used your gorgeous image in the snowglobe... very clever :)

    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the Silver, Blue and White Challenge!

    Happy New Year to you :)

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Ann, I love the colours
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Ann, Happy New Year to you and Tom
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card thanks so much for playing along with us at colour create this week x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x