Sunday, 18 December 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge #9


We've reached the next round of the CDAC Progressive Challenges. Each challenge lasts for 6 rounds with a grand prize drawn at the end. The way it works is that we sign up (it's free to do so) to take part at the start of each 'batch' and are provided with 5 images to work with. As long as we enter at least one card using at least one of the images we will get the 5 for the next round and so on. The good thing is that if we miss a round or decide to join in after it has started, we can buy back in for just $1 - great value.
This time around is slightly different and among the images are a couple of blank snow globes that we can team up with any images in our stash so they can be for anything not just Christmas cards. I've done a Christmas card here but plan to do more with non Christmas images too, as soon as I get chance. We have a month so hopefully I should manage it! ;o)

For this one I've used the blank Snow globe from Crafty Ann's and put one of the other images that's part of the package this time into it. It's Button Bear from Digi stamps 4 joy. He looks completely jiggered after decorating his tree, bless him! I couldn't bring myself to disturb him so I've just left his glittery snow sitting in the bottom instead of shaking it up! lol! I've paper pieced the base of the globe and the two bps are from Crafty Ann's. The snowflake adorning the corner is a Kanban one that was part of a prize I won - I'll be looking out for some more of these.

I'm also entering my card into these challenges:


Thank you for stopping by at this busy time.

7 comments:

  1. This is a delightful car, Ann - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 51 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! This is such a clever idea snd it looks fantastic.

    Thankyou for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons.

    Xoxoxoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, thanks for joining us at OSCC this week.

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card. Love the colours. Thanks so much for joining Charisma this week.
    Merry Christmas!!
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Love your snowglobe card! :)

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    Merry Christmas,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you combined the two images! Great coloring!
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! ;o)
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~Ruza CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x