Sunday, 27 November 2011

Who?? Me???


This little one reminds me of a youngster 'caught in the act' and it made me smile when I saw it. The card is for progressive challenge #7 on CDAC and the image is from Sew Many Cards. I've coloured the image with promarkers apart from the sky background which I've used a digital backing paper for. This bp and the gold strip are from Crafty Ann's but all the other elements - including the frame, lace and corner flourish are from the Pam Lefors' Believe in Yourself kit. I first saw Pam's kits on Jen's blog. Jen does some fabulous digital as well as actual scrapbooking and I've always loved the layouts she's done using these kits so I decided to treat myself. I haven't put a sentiment on the card because I wanted it to have the feel of a page which I think has worked quite well. This is the beauty of digital papers and elements - all those in this kit are for 12x12 layouts but resized perfectly for a 6x6 card. There are a couple of other challenges I'm entering it into:

I've really enjoyed making this and I hope you've enjoyed seeing it, thank you for visiting today.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Ann, love that little bear brought a smile to my face too
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Ann, what an adorable image and your wonderful papers are always a perfect touch.
    I haven't seen Pam's work before so I'll have to pop over and check it out.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash again.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and what a lovely piece of lace, thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun...
    Thanks for playing along at sketch n stash & good luck :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout Ann and lovely colouring.

    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Mandy (CDAC PC DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card great take on the sketch thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet,
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x