Thursday, 10 November 2011

Shoppin' Till She's Droppin'!


Do you think Christmas might be drawing nearer??? I haven't many to do now and it's so nice not to feel under pressure to get a load finished.  Long live challenges! I can't even remember how many photos I took trying to do this one justice.........and I still haven't managed it!! This was the best I could come up with. In real life, it sparkles beautifully but I just haven't been able to get the photo to pick it up. I've used my favourite Kenny K image again and created a mat for her using a label from the unlined labels sheet that I paper pieced with one of the crinkled papers and laid onto one of the gold frames so that it created a border rather than a frame. (These last 3 items are all from Crafty Ann's). I've added star dust stickles to all the 'furry' areas of her clothing. The background papers are white pearlescent put through a couple of embossing folders and some more of the papermania hand made glitter paper. I'm entering my card into these challenges:
That's another one I can cross off my list! Thank you for visiting today.


14 comments:

  1. Ann this is beautiful, gorgeous colourwork, thanks for glittering it up with us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that wood grain! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along in the Sweet Stop Sketch! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card, Ann - thank you for entering it into my CHNC challenge 45 (new challenge starting tomorrow morning) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation!

    Thank you so much for joining TTT this week in our Anything Christmas Goes challenge.

    Maggie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Thankyou for sharing it with us at Creative Craft Challenges.

    xoxoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card Ann. Love the cute image cut out and on that frame. The tag is lovely... great textures. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ann, sorry I haven't managed to visit for a while sweetie.
    I've been browsing your latest creations and they're gorgeous (as always) I'm especially enamoured of this little cutie, and as for the card with THREE of her on, well, what can I say except...I LOVE IT!
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Ann,love your embossed background and wonderful colouration of this gorgeous image.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another little beauty, So fresh and clean. Your cutting of images and sweet glittered flower spray is too good. I haven't seen the embossing folder you used before, it looks fabulous as the snowy background.
    emergency supply kits

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Christmas card. I love the different embossed layers, and your colouring is superb! Thanks for joining the Anything Christmas Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is fabby.. that pic really pops out on the white background!!! Thanks for playing at Inky impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card love the embossing thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x