Sunday, 6 November 2011

Let it Snow!


How are you coming along with your Christmas cards? I'm down to needing less than 10! It's been fabulous making them all year for different challenges - they're as much of a pleasure as they should be and all different which is even better.
This one is for several challenges and I'll tell you about those in a moment. First I'll tell you what I've used. The two bps are from the gold collection and the polished stone collection. The gold one is 8x8 which makes it very easy to resize to fit onto a 6x6 without having to cut any of the design away. The white mat is made from white pearlescent paper cut out using the robo before putting it through an embossing folder. This one is a new one and a new company to me too. It's made by efco and the embossing is lovely and deep. The snowman snowglobe is from a pre-coloured sheet and I've re-sized the star from the gold embellishments sheet and added them to the base in my graphics program before I printed it off. The text is computer generated. The two snowflakes were part of a challenge prize I won recently and are from Kanban.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:
I hope your day is going well, thank you for calling by.


20 comments:

  1. Love this Ann, the snow globe looks fabulous with the gold base. Thanks for joining us at CFAS. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Ann, the embossing looks great.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background Ann goes well with the globe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just loving seeing all these cool snowmen. This is just fab Ann.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Ann this is stunning those gorgeous colours and image look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card love the symplicity of it thanks for joining us this time at Creative Craft Challenge.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann, this is just lovely - just adore the embossed die cut piece. Great image!! Thanks so much for joining us at THE PIXIE COTTAGE this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! It is so effective! Thankyou so much for sharing it with us at Creative Craft Challenges ... Fancy Edges.

    xoxoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Ann. love the snow globe! Thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi hun

    thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges, good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again,
    hugs sandra dt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colours in this. For some reason it makes me feel all cosy!
    Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a Fabulous card Ann. I love your snow globes too and use them a lot at this time of year. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. I love the frame around the stamp.
    Thank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aah lovely ! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely backing paper and I like the snow globe.

    Colleen
    Guest Designer
    Bah! Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is fantastic! I love the texture around the image! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely card
    thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this time
    love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x