Monday, 14 November 2011

Last Gasp!!


Oh boy, I am sooooo last minute with this one for one of the challenges it's untrue! It's for round 6 of the first progressive challenge on CDAC. We get 5 images for each round and unfortunately I've only had chance to use this one so far. I will use the others though because they are lovely. This one is Candles by Daisy Doodles which I've coloured with promarkers and stickles. The sketch is courtesy of Sketch 'n' Stash - my new stash is the image and neglected stash is the burgundy card. The large bp is from a pad that I got free with a magazine a couple of months ago. There is also a stamped and embossed greeting at the bottom of the large burgundy panel but with the light being so poor at this time of year, it isn't showing up too well. I'm also entering this card into Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge which is called "Whatever lights your candle" this week, and PIO which is "Traditional Christmas" plus at least one other challenge.
I've really enjoyed making this even though I haven't been able to get a photo that does it justice - if the light is better in the morning, I'll try again and then replace it.
Thank you for visiting today,

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful last minute card. I just put my one card on too, I really didn't even finish it just got enough done to get it on. I really hope I can get in my room soon and work for days but that doesn't really happen. But your card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely classy card, Ann - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 46 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann it's lovely, for a last minute card "didn't you do well"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Ann. I to had that free bp, but it got used up really quickly cos I loved it
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fabulous card Ann, I love the colour combo and that wonderful image.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, lovely colours,

    Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash,
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, Crafty Ann. I love how classic it is, with that splash of fireworks on the backing paper! Thank you for joining the challenge at Pile It On. Best, cg (always love your work!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card hun....

    thanks for joining us at SnS....and good luck..!


    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x