Thursday, 10 November 2011

Humphrey


I got this Humphrey's Corner stamp free with a magazine a few weeks ago and finally got around to using it. I've coloured it with promarkers and stickles and cut it out with a nesties label. the main bp is from the Crinkled Collections at Crafty Ann's. I seem to be getting worse when it comes to getting a good photo though and I've no idea why! In real life there is some lovely gold stickles at the top right hand corner and the image and mat are sitting on a lovely piece of handmade papermania glitter paper - but could I get a photo to show them? Could I fudge!! I hope you can get the idea all the same though. I'm entering my card into these challenges:
Thank you for dropping by today.


4 comments:

  1. What a delightful card! Love the image - thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 45 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey how cute is that not had a go with mine yet :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Thanks for coming to join us at ABC Christmas Challenge for our winter sports challenge, I hope you can come play again soon you can enter as many times as you like per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    Ps I have candy on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card :-) The image is adorable and the colours and sparkle are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x