This has to be my favourite Kenny K image and she has appeared on more than one of my cards this year so I decided to do something a little different and create a girly shopping trip. I flipped one of the images to face the other way so that they looked less like a chorus girl line up, lol! As soon as I saw how it looked with the three of them, I knew who this one would be going to.........a forum friend who has well and truly done her bit for the economy at the NEC over the weekend..........
I used one of the unlined journalling labels to create the mat they are on by paper piecing one of the gold papers into the shape and then overlaying it onto one of the smooth gold frames so that the frame provides the edge. The other two bps are from the new crinkled collection (all from CA) and the sentiment at the bottom is computer generated and the only embellishments are the home made gold mirri 'brads'. The topper and two pieces of red bp are raised from the card on foam pads which doesn't really show in the photo and neither does the crystal stickles I added to all the white parts of their clothing unfortunately but it does look lovely and sparkly in real life.
My card has been inspired by several challenges:
- Stampin' for the Weekend - Sketch
- The Paper Shelter - Christmas Fun
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Bright Colours and/or Sparkle
- Winter Wonderland - Make your card sparkle
- One Stop Craft - who are celebrating their 3rd birthday and want things in threes (I've got 3 girls, 3 digi images and 3 papers)
- Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenges - Celebration Time
- By the Cute and Girly - Christmas Girls
Thank you for dropping by today, I appreciate your visit.