Thursday, 17 November 2011

Christmas Wreath


Hello Bloggers, today's card is for 4 challenges. I've used the pre-coloured Holly Wreath from Crafty Ann's and added some  stardust stickles to the berries which isn't showing up to well in the photo. The greeting in the centre is computer generated and I placed it before printing it all off onto some canvas effect card. All I've done with it other than that is dry emboss lines around 3 sides and add 3 strips of dst that I've glittered at the top. The 4 challenges are:

Thank you for dropping by today.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, very classy and elegant - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 46 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty super Christmas card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich vibrant card
    If you don't mind me saying I don't think it needed the glitter strips and that beautifuly coloured image has impact enough.

    Thank you
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x