Monday, 31 October 2011

Wishing on a Star


Good afternoon everyone, I have another card for the Christmas box today. I'm loving the CAS look, especially for Christmas cards so have gone with it again. I've used the star and bow from the gold embellishments sheet and the round ornament from the gold ornaments sheet - both from the metallics range - to create the topper. I've mounted both with 3D foam pads to give them dimension. The photo doesn't show it too well, but I've also added diamond stickles to the centre design of the ornament. The large die cut it's all sitting on was cut out using the robo and put through the swiss dots embossing folder. The sentiment is the free cover stamp with the Craft Stamper magazine that will be in the shops on friday (I subscribe) which I stamped with versamark and embossed with gold detail ep.

I'm entering my card into these challenges:

I hope your Christmas cards are coming along nicely too :o)

17 comments:

  1. This is fab Ann... I recognised the stamp from the front of December's Craft Stamper... I have another card in that issue... did you spot it?
    I love the combo of white and gold!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ann, love the embossed circles on the large die cut
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cor, Ann!!!
    Another gor-ge-ous Christmas card. I'm really getting to like the CAS look.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, well done :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, like the embossed mat.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann this is just so special - love it.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some candy if you are interested:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. The gold stars with ball is gorgeous.
    Thanks to playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gold and white always looks so classy Ann and your star looks so 3D!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a beautiful card Ann, you are doing better with your Christmas cards than me, I have only done one
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really elegant looking card. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Just gorgeous. Congrats on your win at Pixie Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely Ann, you've really captured the CAS look perfectly here and that embossing is the perfect accompaniment.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, lovely Christmassy colour scheme. Thanks for playing along with our Die Cut Challenge at Card Makin' Mamas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin Mamas this week! Have Fun and I hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x