Sunday, 30 October 2011

Sweet Dreams!


I'm one of the few to have resisted the allure of the kindle - I still love to get a real book in my hand and I've been meaning to make myslef a new bookmark for ages. I've had a fancy for making a corner one seeing as I haven't done one before and when I saw this lovely image that's part of the package for round 5 of the first progressive challenge on CDAC it seemed perfect because I always read before going to sleep. The image is by Just Some Lines and I've digitally paper pieced the bear and used stickles stardust on the cloud, halo and wing. I did the die cut on the robo and layered both things up onto a piece of lilac (yes really!) glitter card. It's really rather lovely in real life and I'm looking forward to using it tonight :)

I'm also entering my bookmark into these challenges:

Thank you for your visit today


6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Ann, never seen a corner bookmark before. I have a Kindle but, it will never replace a book - brilliant for travelling and holidays though
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bookmark! Love your coloring!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~Ruza CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Ann, this looks gorgeous sweetie!
    I do have a kindle, which DH bought me at the start of this year, but I haven't actually used it yet!!
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet bookmark. thanks for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab bookmark, such a great image. Love the shape too. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes for our bookmark challenge.
    Hugs Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely! I adore corner bookmarks...I don't have a Kindle either...but there are times when I'm going on vacation that NOT packing 3+ books would be kind of nice! LOL!

    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes for our bookmark challenge! Good luck!

    ♥Lisa PSDT
    My Craftin' Blog

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x