Thursday, 27 October 2011

It's a Man's Christmas!

Good morning bloggers - last minute dash to make the Bah! Humbug! Challenge this week which is to make a Christmas card for a man. I've used one of the new crinkle papers and one of the polished stone papers for this one. The image is just a new one in the shop, Narrow Boat Scene. I've made the picture a sepia tone by changing the colour of the image itself and sponging with several shades of inks. Then I added some diamond stickles to give it a bit of Christmas sparkle although that doesn't show too well on the pic. I've had the idea for this in my head since the weekend, but getting it out of there proved to be a pain - I got there in the end though!
I'm entering my card into these challenges:

12 comments:

  1. So unusual (but i like that) to have boat for a xmas card :) Lovely colours too and yummy papers.

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Ann this is stunning what a great male card, love the colours you have used, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week HAzelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Ann. Your Crinkle papers are so lovely.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann I love that look you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous creation Ann, I love this and it's perfect for those men in our lives.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this non-traditional approach to a holiday card - the image and the paper are so much fun! thanks so much for joining the Charisma Galz this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, I love the image

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful male card
    thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super male card and I love the glittery wave tips! Thanks for playing along with us at SNS this time around, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Ann!

    Thanks for playing along with Paper Crafting Journey!
    Love, Laura PCJDT

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x