Saturday, 29 October 2011

Christmas Bunny


This is for round 5 of the 1st Progressive Challenge at CDAC and I'm just getting my entry in by the skin of my teeth this time! I've used the lovely Christmas Bunny from Digis by Phooka and coloured using a mixture of digital paper piecing and Promarkers. I think this image is lovely for a child so have kept the rest of it very simple. The papers are all from Crafty Ann's and the sentiment is computer generated. The mat the bunny is sitting on is one of the unlined journalling labels. I'm also entering my card into these challenges ;

Thank you for your visit today :o)


9 comments:

  1. That is so cute Ann, I love the bright colours
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Ann, love the cute bunny
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. I love that paper you used.
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Hugs,
    Kate CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute Ann!! love the little bunny and the word grain paper. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Throwdown. Hugz, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann this is fabulous, very striking, thanks for joining us at inky impressions.Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ann, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Christmas card! The bunny is so sweet, and I really like the patterned papers you used. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! Perfect use of red as a primary color. Great dp, too. Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week, too.
    NanaConnie TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - such great colours and papers! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x