Friday, 21 October 2011

CACB #52


Another fortnight has gone whizzing past and we're at Challenge #52 at Crafty Ann's - this time our theme is Clean and Simple. I've done quite a few CAS cards lately, and they are growing on me but I think they can be especially useful at Christmas time when we have a lot to make and also to try to keep postage down a bit. For this one I've used a piece of papermania gold hand made glitter paper for the base layer and the faux brads, then I've layered up two of the new crinkle papers from collection 1 and a scalloped mat. The image is the Christmas Garland that I've part paper pieced and part hand coloured. The sentiment is computer generated. I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Thank you for visiting today and I do hope you'll get the chance to join us this fortnight.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ann, must admit since joining in with the Less is More challenge the majority of my Christmas cards are CAS ones.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous Ann, love the new papers. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful CAS card - love it - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 42 - hope to see you again soon - a new challenge starts tomorrow morning. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card, thanks for entering my Christmas challenge. x Fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatifully done! So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. It's so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a gorgeous and stunning card!
    love the ornament!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card...love the ornament too! Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x