Thursday, 20 October 2011

Bearing Gifts


I was fortunate to win a lovely prize in a recent Creative Craft Challenge. The prize was a goody bag from Just Tracys Crafts. I don't think I've ever had a prize arrive so quickly, so thank you Tracy! A lovely goody bag it was too, introducing me to a couple of ranges that are new to me. My prize consisted of a Wild Rose Studio paper pack (Wintry Christmas), a Wild Rose Studio clear stamp and a pack of Kanban self adhesive snowflake stickers. The snowflakes are white in real life by the way - I have no idea why they have a pinky tone in the photo, especially as the other colours are true! I've used some of everything I received on this card. I chose three of the lovely co-ordinating papers to create the woven corner and added stickles to the dots. The lovely stamped image was coloured with promarkers and I used the same star dust stickles on her hat and frosted lace stickles created the snow. I then cut the image out with a nesties die. The sentiment is from a See D's set and was stamped with Brilliance pearlescent lavender ink. I thoroughly enjoyed making this and learned something along the way - colouring the image while trying to watch Australia v The All Blacks in a rugby world cup semi-final leads to the necessity to stamp another image and start again!!!! lol!

I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today - see you tomorrow! :)

13 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous Ann, congrats on your win
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ann, your colours are perfect. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann. Certainly is a cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers. Hope you can join us next time too.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card and a super cute image. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable card, thank you for joining my Christmas challenge. X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a fabulous card I love that woven edge and such a cute image
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Ann. Lovely card.
    Congrats on your win!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Ann. Loving the woven papers in the corner.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    I love your monochromatic card!! Thanks so much for joining us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week.
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable image! Love the non-traditional colors too. Thanks for playing along with this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay that little image is soo cute! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, I like your woven ribbons, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That woven image just makes a great card even better. Lovely. And thanks for joining in at Ooh-la-la

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x