Sunday, 4 September 2011

Progressive part 2!

We're on to round two of the current progressive challenge on CDAC and once again we have 5 images to play with. This time they all have a back to school theme but as I don't have a need for anything back to school, I decided to make a card to go with a present of a book. I've used this cute digi from Jen's digi stamps and got the distinct impression that the little fella couldn't wait for me to finish the card so he could get on with his book!!
I had a fancy to go with an autumnal look because I love the colours of the season even if it has come around before we've even had summer this year!! My only embellishments are the gold short petal flowers and the textured 'brads' that I'm playing around with. The jury is still out as to whether I like them though I must admit. I've used two bps from the mottled stone collections and one from the embossed dots collection.

I'm also entering my card into these challenges:
Thank you for dropping by today.


10 comments:

  1. Great card Ann, I love the autumn colours too
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card and love the flower embellies! Thanks for joining us at the CDAC Progressive Challenge! xx
    Sara
    CDAC Dream Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our "Colours of Autumn" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the image he is a cutie!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is one stunning creation , fabulous fun image and colour theme is superb, its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 150 Colours Of Autumn

    I hope you join us again next week,

    I have some new calorie free candy if you are interested
    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card fab image and colours

    Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...such a cute little bookworm!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    PS - I have candy on my blog if you're interested :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable project thanks for joining us this month for our challenge!! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE Tammy DT Member

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x