Wednesday, 7 September 2011

May the Spirit of Christmas.....

The current theme at Bah! Humbug! is to make the sentiment the focal point of the design. When I want to do this I ALWAYS reach for this stamp. I must have had it for a good 8 years now and it finds it's way either onto or inside almost every Christmas card I make. It's made by PSX and unfortunately I don't know whether it's still available - but you'd have to fight me for mine!! lol! I've stamped with versamark and embossed with gold fine detail ep. The bow and bauble are both from Crafty Ann's and I've given the outlines a gold embossed look digitally and used a gold twine to join the two. This is probably the cleanest and simplest Christmas card I've ever made but I do rather like it. I'm also entering it into:

Thank you for dropping by today :o)

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ann, love the sentiment and it looks fab with the bauble
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super card and you're right about that sentiment... is it super!
    Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge this week and we'll see you next time!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Ann, love everything about it. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and the I can see why you like the sentiment !x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Ann, love the bauble image and the sentiment, a really elegant card.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb sentiment
    Striking card, really rich and luscious
    Thank you
    Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful Ann
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sentiment, bow and bauble! A most beautiful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ann, your card is so pretty! I saw it over at LIM and I just had to pop over and leave you a comment. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love it.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love that shiny bauble Ann and what a wonderful sentiment :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi. Super sentiment and a super card. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, just gorgeous with all the lovely gold embossing. Thanks loads for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter in our Embossing Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card! Love those colors you used.......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x