Sunday, 18 September 2011

LIM again...


Here is the third card I promised you! WOW! Three in one day - of course it might be Friday before you see another one.......
This one is also for the 1,000 attempt at Less is More.......the only thing is that I'm not sure that it qualifies on account of most of the white space being on a layer. I'll let the girls decide and if they say no, they can remove it. I enjoyed making it anyhow so I'll tell you what's what and which other challenges it's for. The image is from Just Inklined and is one of the 5 images for round three if the 1st progressive challenge over at CDAC. I coloured the image with promarkers and cut it out so that it was at the top of the panel then emossed the lower half with a new embossing folder and embossed two straight lines with my score board so that I could stamp the greeting between them - and that is basically it other than a blue mat to help make it 'pop'. These CAS cards are starting to grow on me I think! I'm also entering it into these challenges:

10 comments:

  1. I think we'll count the white as white space this time don't you... the style is decidedly CAS.
    Lovely card once more.
    Thanks again!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Ann, it's good to see you posting
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Ann that image and the embossing look wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's really cool. Love all that white and the embossing sets it off beautifully. Thank you for joining us at SSDS. =^oo^=
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ann,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card.
    Thank you!
    Your entering our 1000 target this week is very much appreciated

    Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely texture, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Love the frame you created around the flower!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~Ruza CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - truly elegant and simple - I love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x