Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Here We Go Again......


I think you might be able to guess where this one is headed!! lol! That's right, it's another for the girls' 1,000 target and Less is More. CAS cards are ideal for Christmas I think because I don't like coming up with one design and making all my Christmas cards to that one design so I can still make lots of different designs and get enough made. This one uses a cuttlebug embossing folder, and a gold ornament and star from the metallics range. I've added glitter peel offs around the edge of the embossing just to give it definition. I've had these peel offs a while, I bought quite a few because I liked them (unusually for me) but have found that they peel back off again pretty quickly so stopped using them for ages. I've got round it now though by drawing a line of glue with a Quickie pen and adding the peel off to that so I'm a happy bunny and can get them used up. There is more glitter too - I've picked out some of the embossing with stickles frosted lace but this is a very subtle glitter and doesn't show too well in the photo. The other challenges I'm entering my card into are:
Hope your day is a good one!


13 comments:

  1. Excellent card Ann, you're really getting into Less is More mode. I hope Chrissie and Mandi make the 1000, can't help any more as I am off this afternoo
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card, Ann - very elegant and classy - good tip about using the quickie glue pen - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 38 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Ann, good tip too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely
    Thank you for helping us with our target of 1000 entries
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Ann, this is another super one!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, very elegant. Thanks for playing along with us at THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, very stylish, thanks for joining us at TPS.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  8. A striking CAS card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Truly S this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is stunning! I love the embossing, perfect background for CAS cards! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining our challenge @ TPS

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x