Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Another LiM Card!


If you'd said to me a week ago that I'd be gaily turning out CAS cards like I am this week, I'd have found you a darkened room to lie down in!! I seem to be developing a taste for them though. It started out because I wanted to try and help the girls at Less is More reach their 1,000 target, but the more I'm doing, the more I'm enjoying it. I've always liked them when other people have shown them on their blogs but just couldn't seem to get them right myself - it just goes to show that anyone can improve with practice! lol! This is entry #3 from me and is very simple. I've used my favourite corner flourish stamp and embossed with detail gold ep then picked out various parts to add some wee dabs of diamond stickles to. The Butterfly is the gold embossed effect from the Butterfly 2 sheet and I've digitally paper pieced it and added more of the diamond stickles. I cut two out so that I could add a second layer of just the body and two top wings - this makes all the difference to it when you see it in real life. I think I could have made the butterfly a bit bigger, although I don't think it would want to be too much bigger than this. I'm also entering these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by and I'll be back with another one soon........

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card
    Love the butterfly
    Thanks for helping us towards our 1000 target!
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I just love the butterfly esp., well done :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful Ann
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Ann! I love your butterfly...really effective!:D
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. Your butterfly is gorgeous!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Ann. It's really striking.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Ann... I simply love it and I'm delighted that you've become a CAS convert!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne
    Gorgeous card ...elegant....
    Hugs sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! You are a CAS magician!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this, your butterfly is beautiful.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, lovely card. The butterfly is beautiful.
    TFS
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very great card - wonderful color and the butterfly is so nice. Thanks for joining stamp with Fun.
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x