Friday, 5 August 2011

White Christmas


Good friday morning bloggers - at least, it is as I'm writing this! I made this card a few weeks ago and haven't got round to blogging it yet. I was reminded though when I saw this week's Bah! Humbug! theme of WOW. I only tried wow for the first time earlier this year and really like the effect even if hubby thinks it could do with a little colour! The embossed tree is a papermania folder that was free with one of their magazines earlier in the year. All I've added to it are a few pearls and a satin ribbon bow. The mat it's sitting on was designed using the silhouette software and cut out with the robo - in fact it was the first one I designed after downloading the software. The topper was added to some silver mirri card and apart from stamping the Merry Christmas I decided to leave it at that.

I'm also entering my card into these challenges:
Thank you for stopping by today, I hope it's a good one for you.




17 comments:

  1. Stunning card Ann, not seen this particular tree
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - I have that folder too although not used it this time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful and so elegant! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Craft Your Passion Challenges!
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, Ann! Love that fame you've done and the tree is fabulous. Thanks for joining the Humbuggers this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann I see we both had the same idea using the lovely embossed tree....love your card.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful christmas card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW by name and WOW by nature! Stunning in all it's pristine glory. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that frame works superbly with the tree Anne - very classy card.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful wow card Ann. Thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser!
    Sue
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing! Gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning creation, its so elegant and beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, so very elegant and just beautiful, Ann
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful elegant card Ann, lovely tree.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woot woot! Getting an early start on Christmas. I love how this card is all white, Ann. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar in our anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x