Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Here come the girls!

When I saw the current challenge of 'Here Come The Girls' at Bah! Humbug! my favourite Kenny K image just had to come out again. I used one of the unlined journalling tags to create a nested style shape and played about with it in photoshop and came up with that rather interesting effect - don't know if I can ever repeat it, but rather liked it as a backdrop for this lovely image. The dp is from the embossed stars brights collection and I've simple teamed this with some bright white that I also made the faux 'brads' from. I coloured the main image in photoshop and have added some stardust stickles to all the white 'furry' bits and also to the faux 'brads'. The text is computer generated. I really enjoyed making this and was inspired by several other challenges too:

That's another one into the Christmas box, and I must say that this is a much more civilised and pleasurable way of getting them done rather than a last minute dash!


10 comments:

  1. Lovely bright card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 35 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSA!!! what a stunning christmas card! *claps*
    Thank you for joining in with us at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love his image and what a fabby card! Anyone would adore this for xmas!

    Thank your for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Ann, great when Christmas comes and the card box is full. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card, love everything about it! thanks so much for joining the Glitter IT
    challenge this week at charisma! good luck carlyann xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Ann, love the image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing digi work, Ann! Your card is stunning! Of course I'm partial to the image. LOL Thanks for joining the Humbuggers with week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ann, I always have fun shopping! Love everything about this stunning card!Thank your for sharing your creativity at Pile it ON this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Ann - your colouring is fab!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x