Thursday, 9 June 2011

A Safe Pair of Hands!

 

Good afternoon bloggers! I had good fun creating the card I'm sharing with you today. I've used the new digi set that's being sold to raise funds for the Great North Air Ambulance, "A Safe Pair of Hands". You get 4 sheets with this great set, 2 b & w line art and 2 coloured and ready to go. One of each sheet contains 2 goalmouth scenes and the other one of each are the individual elements so that you can use them seperately or create your own scene with them. All for just £1.50p. If you'd like to help this great cuase, this is a great way to do it and you'd have digis to play with too!


 You can see bigger pictures if you click on the link above, I've just put them all together here as one to save space.

For my card, I decided to create my scene using the individual elements so that I could place them just as I wanted them. I created the background in photoshop and used the hybrid versions of the digis so that they would remain white when I printed them off which I then coloured with promarkers. I also printed 4 footballs off to use as embellies which I shaped with a very large ball tool. The shape of the image has been done using one of the labels/tags I'm working on. I've used polished stone and woodgrain effect dps and faux stitching on both. I haven't added a sentiment yet because I haven't decided who or when it will be for. I have decided that it's for the following challenges though:
Thank you for dropping by today, and for the lovely comments you leave - each one is very much appreciated.


13 comments:

  1. what a fabulous card, love everything about this one...perfect for the lads:)

    Thank you for joining us at SnS

    JJ
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Ann, and I love your label/tag shape
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Ann and the digis are great fun.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic sweetie..!

    thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the colour scheme! Thank you for joining in at Craft your Passion
    Hugs
    Tamara
    PS if you are interested I have some blog candy to give away on my blog Click here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Boys card. Would have been just the thing for my Brothers as they were Football mad as youngers!
    Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a great card!
    Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful masculine card, are those are hard to do! Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun boys card! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ann, what a fun card I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun card Ann and what a lovely idea to do the digis to raise funds for such a worthwhile cause.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous card and great image.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x