Good afternoon bloggers! I had good fun creating the card I'm sharing with you today. I've used the new digi set that's being sold to raise funds for the Great North Air Ambulance, "A Safe Pair of Hands". You get 4 sheets with this great set, 2 b & w line art and 2 coloured and ready to go. One of each sheet contains 2 goalmouth scenes and the other one of each are the individual elements so that you can use them seperately or create your own scene with them. All for just £1.50p. If you'd like to help this great cuase, this is a great way to do it and you'd have digis to play with too!
You can see bigger pictures if you click on the link above, I've just put them all together here as one to save space.
For my card, I decided to create my scene using the individual elements so that I could place them just as I wanted them. I created the background in photoshop and used the hybrid versions of the digis so that they would remain white when I printed them off which I then coloured with promarkers. I also printed 4 footballs off to use as embellies which I shaped with a very large ball tool. The shape of the image has been done using one of the labels/tags I'm working on. I've used polished stone and woodgrain effect dps and faux stitching on both. I haven't added a sentiment yet because I haven't decided who or when it will be for. I have decided that it's for the following challenges though:
- Sketch 'n' Stash - sketch, new digi set and very neglected stamp set for the brown faux stitching
- Passion for Promarkers - I'm glad I could do this to fit the current challnge of blue and brown because it was originally intended for last week's!
- Digital Tuesday - In the garden/outdoors
- PTW - Anything Goes
- Fab 'n' Funky - Magnificent men (well, this little chap will be one, one day!)
- CYP - Anything Goes
- Stamp Something - digi day
- Fussy and Fancy - Card for a man or boy