Saturday, 21 May 2011

Awwwwwww!


Good saturday morning to you all - I hope the weather is nice where you are for the weekend. Yesterday was one of our GD's 2nd birthday and this is her card. I've gone for a monochromatic look this time and, trying to avoid the 'pink trap,' have used aquamarine instead. The two bps are from Crafty Ann's as is the 3D Flower in the bottom right hand corner. I've used the 3D Daisy and leaves and made the flower to 4 layers in 2 sizes out of pearlescent paper then popped a pearl into the centre. The main image is Bunny in a Box from Delicious Doodles which I've popped into the centre of a tag that is a work in progress for the shop. I've coloured it in photoshop and am very pleased with the result. I'm getting quicker at digital colouring but it still takes me a lot longer than using something like promarkers. What's really great about it though is all the colours at my disposal.



I'm entering my card into these challenges:
Thank you for visiting today and for the lovely comments you take the time to leave.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ann, I am sure it will be well received
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The aqua tones look fabulous.Fantastic job on colouring the adorable little bunny too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the choice of colours, and it does make a refreshing change from pink for a little girl's card.
    Thank you for joining in the MAWTT challenge this week - hope to see you next time.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is brilliant Ann, love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week with my sketch, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love the turquoise .. its stunning
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! love your take on Hazels sketch.
    Thanks for sharing ot with us at MAWTT this week and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card thank you for joining us at ACB this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! I love easel cards and yours in just perfect!
    Thank you for joining us at Alphabet
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Ann, I love the colours! Thank you for joining in with our sketch challenge at MAWTT this week. Good luck. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute, what fabulous colours you have used!

    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our sketch challenge and hope to see you again next time!

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, sweet, Ann. I'm sure your little GD loved it.
    Great colours and LO :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Birthday Bunny Card! Thank you for joining in on our first challenge at CFAS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable card with a very sweet image and wonderful powerful colours!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x