Sunday, 6 March 2011

A Vickie Quickie!


This card was made for Nana Vic's group challenge over on CDAC. Vickie posts a digi for the group every fortnight but doesn't leave it up for very long. If you miss it though she will have it in her shop very soon I'm sure. This one is slightly different in that it doesn't come as you see it on my card. All the separate components are there for you to make up your own frame in the style and size you want it to be. I started off by removing just the background in photoshop. This leaves the image part white and I overlaid all the pieces to create my frame onto a piece of mottled stone backing paper from collection 5 then printed them off as one. I coloured the image with promarkers. The sentiment in the middle is one I made up and printed off the computer. I cut this out with a nesties label and coloured some white pearls with lilac promarker to embellish the corners. I thoroughly enjoyed myself making this and am entering it into these challenges too.:
Thank you for dropping by today and for all the lovely comments you take the time to leave.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, what an elegant yet girly card. I love the rose trellis frame and your colouring is fab. Great papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card Ann, love that frame. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love the way you used this frame! Looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of In The Garden at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful amd elegant card ann.i love the pretty colurs and details.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at PfP.
    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You for joining in with our Sugar Rush challenge at Passion for Promarkers with your lovely design x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful car Ann, love the soft colours
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x