Thursday, 10 March 2011

Running Late...........Again!


I'm running late again! The Bah! Humbuggers! must despair of me sometimes. I'm actually a little past the closing time for the current Bah! Humbug! Challenge which is embossing but I enjoyed making it so much that I'm going to link it anyway and thank both them and Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge (also embossing this week) for the inspriation.
I decided to go for more or less white on white because I do like this look. I've used a linen effect card for the base card and white pearlescent paper for the rest. The four squares were cut out using a punch then put through two different cuttlebug folders and the mat behind the image was cut out using one of the nestie labels from set 4. The image is from the pre-coloured Faberge style Egg Poinsettia sheet and the whole lot was placed inside an embossed square I did on the base card. A very easy card to do but really enjoyable none the less.
Thank you for dropping by today and for taking the time to leave a much appreciated comment.

10 comments:

  1. I love white on white for Christmas cards - this is a beautiful, classy card. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 10 - hope to see you again next week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Ann.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to agree with the others - very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning card, embossing makes it so special xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, Classy, Stylish, Elegant. I think that just about covers it Ann, can you tell that I like it lol
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Ann - very elegant :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann, this image was my christmas cards last year. Its so beautiful and makes fantastic cards. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ann this is just fabulous - love the different squares of embossing. I'm sorry to be late commenting but have just done a very very long stint at work as you know.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! The white on white background makes the lovely image pop.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x